Since Christmas is fast approaching, I decided to share some culinary ideas or DIY ideas to create a pleasant atmosphere when you stay with your family, friends or wherever you are on the Christmas Eve. This Strawberry Christmas Tree looks magnificent, and seeing ingredients …I can say that it is delicious. Taste them with pleasure !
The ingredients for this dessert are:
- Batch of pipeable frosting
- 24 small-medium strawberries
- Yellow fondant or star-shaped sprinkles
- Small ball shaped candy decorations
- Disco dust (optional)
- Bake your brownies in greased mini-muffin tins filled up 3/4 of the way. You’re going to have to shorten the baking time a bit, so just keep your eyes on them as they bake — they’re done when a cake tester comes out clean.
- Ask the brownies are baking and cooling, put together your frosting and dye it green.
- Once baked and cooled, secure the strawberries to the brownies with a dab of frosting
- Put frosting in a piping bag fit with a small star tip, and cover the entire strawberry by starting at the strawberry, applying a bit of pressure, and pulling away gently to a nice point.
- Feel free to use boxed brownie mix, canned frosting, and whatever other shortcuts you can come up with during this busy time of year! I ended up with more brownie batter than I had strawberries, so I just baked off a few extra and decorated them with frosting without strawberries.