Kids of all ages, the young and the young at heart, appreciate the appeal of a glitter globe … is a great summer craft! Simply follow the below steps to create customized glitter/snow globes for yourself, or as a fun little gift.
What you’ll need:
- Small clear bottle or jar
- Water resistant glue
- Small toy (as shown in the picture)
How to make your Glitter Globe
- Place the jar on a paper plate or some newspaper.
- Stick the toy on inner side of the lid as shown in the figure. And let it dry.
- Sprinkle in some glitter. Use as many colors as you’d like, and as much as you’d like.
- Pour water to fill the rest of the jar.
- Put the lid on the jar and shake to watch the glitter swirl.
Source and image credit: blog.modcloth.com